SureFire airbag deployment system is
the oldest and most popular product that Microsys offers with
over 100 installations since 1992. It's most common usage is for
lot acceptance testing (LAT), conformance of production (COP)
testing, development testing, and DV/PV testing.
SureFire customers include most major
airbag manufacturers, instrument panel (IP) suppliers, seat
suppliers and OEM's. In short, any company that produces airbags
or a vehicle component that interacts with airbags use SureFire
to ensure the design and quality of their product.
SureFire customers benefit from the
highest levels of integration and productivity in the industry.
Do you need an airbag test system? Here are
10 things you should know.
Microsys has continuously evolved and improved the product since it's initial release in 1992.
With so many installations you can be sure that SureFire is
capable of meeting your needs.
The Microsys SureFire Airbag Deployment System includes high-speed video imaging,
sensor logging, photographic lighting, squib power supplies, safety interlocks, configurable deployment software and sophisticated PowerPlay analysis software.
SureFire Airbag Deployment System customers include most of the major
airbag and automotive interiors suppliers as well as numerous
auto makers and independent test labs. Microsys airbag deployment systems are installed throughout North America,
Mexico, Asia, Europe, and South America.
Basic SureFire Features
- Integrated airbag
firing, high-speed camera control, sensor data acquisition
and more. Deploy airbags either fully automatically or
- Adjustable squib
pulse controls, up to 8 squib fire supplies
- High-speed 16 bit acquisition of squib
voltage & current data as well as airbag pressure
- Hardware offset correction and improved electrical isolation result in greatly increased data accuracy
- Squib resistance measurements, pre
& post test
- Controls high-speed cameras and
photographic lights, saves image data and automatically
creates AVI movies
- Monitoring of temperature chambers
- Saves test set-up parameters for
multiple tests with instant recall
- SureFire monitors all facility
safety equipment such as emergency stop switches, door
sensors & locks, exhaust fans, warning lights
- Automatic data exchange with
traceability systems for paperless operation
- Oracle, MS Access, or MS SQL Server
database integration for and quality management
- Interactive operation of all system
components to meet QS-9000 and ISO-9000.
support for most IDT/Redlake, Vision Research Phantom and NAC high-speed
- SAE J211
- Sensor data analysis and trace math using the PowerPlay analysis software
- Flexible and powerful test report generation
- Synchronized playback of video and sensor data
- Comes with installation, on-site training, documentation, calibration report,
and comprehensive support package
See the complete list
of the major SureFire specification
and features to learn about the benefits of using
SureFire for airbag deployment.
For Further Information
For further information including literature, pricing or to request a visit, please select one of the following: